PRIVACY & POLICIES
* PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY & POLICIES CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT *
- AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND
By using this Website or ordering Products, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement and all terms and conditions on this Website.
Force Majeure. [UTF] will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott.
Cessation of Operation. [UTF] may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and [UTF] and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
Effect of Waiver. The failure of [UTF] to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction. This Website originates from the [Bangalore, Karnataka]. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of India] without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor [UTF] will commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, to recover damages for breach of or default of this Agreement, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this Agreement, other than in courts located in State of [Karnataka]. By using this Website or ordering Products, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this Agreement. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of this Agreement and any related documents.
Statute of Limitation. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or Products or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Waiver of Class Action Rights. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIMS WITH THOSE OF OTHER IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
Termination. [UTF] reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and [UTF] may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for Products. If your access to the Website is terminated, [UTF] reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until [UTF] chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance to you, to terminate it.
Domestic Use. [UTF] makes no representation that the Website or Products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Assignment. You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone. [UTF] may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
Utradefair.in Privacy Notice
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by UTF Seller Services under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by Utradefair Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Utradefair.in offers you choices about receiving interest-based ads from us. You can choose not to receive interest-based ads from Utradefair.in. You will still see ads but they will not be personalised. Please visit your Advertising Preferences page to learn how to set this preference.
You can also generally opt-out of receiving personalised ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website.
Conditions Relating to Your Use of Utradefair.in
- Your Account
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Your Account area of the website. You agree and acknowledge that you will use your account on the website to purchase products only for your personal use and not for business purposes. Should you wish to order products for business purposes, please create a business account on Utradefair.in Utradefair.in reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
E-Platform for Communication
You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on the website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location. You further agree and acknowledge that Utradefair.in is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the website. Accordingly, the contract of sale of products on the website shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and the sellers on Utradefair.in.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback or if you use voice commands to shop on the Website, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to assist sellers in handling and fulfilling orders, enhancing customer experience, resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize and enhance your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With your consent, we will have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, location and device information and we may request you to provide your PAN and Aadhaar details to check your eligibility for certain products/services including but not limited to providing credit) being offered by us, our affiliates or our lending partners. We may share this data with our affiliates or our lending partners for the same purposes as mentioned above, however, we will not store any Aadhaar data ourselves. In the event that consent to this such use of data is withdrawn in the future, we will stop collection of such data but continue to store the data (save for Aadhaar data) and use it for internal purposes to further improve our services.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, for fulfillment of your orders, or for enhancing your experience, or to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Safe and Secure Shopping
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Utradefair.in?
Your online transaction on Utradefair.in is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Utradefair.in uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing. All credit card and debit card payments on Utradefair.in are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Does Utradefair.in store my credit/debit card information?
Utradefair.in stores the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
What credit/debit cards are accepted on Utradefair.in?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Rupay, American Express, Diner's Club and Discover credit/debit cards.
Do you accept payment made by credit/debit cards issued in other countries?
Yes! We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express credit/debit cards issued by banks in India and in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US. Please note that we do not accept internationally issued credit/debit cards for eGV payments/top-ups.
What other payment options are available on Utradefair.in?
Apart from Credit and Debit Cards, we accept payments by Internet Banking (covering 44 banks), Cash-on-Delivery, Equated Monthly Installments (EMI), E-Gift Vouchers, UPI and wallet.
Use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Utradefair.in Platform and shall not transact on or use the Platform. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Platform, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Platform. Utradefair.in reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Platform if it is brought to Utradefair.in's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Membership on the Platform is free for buyers. Utradefair.in does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Platform. Utradefair.in reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Utradefair.in may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Platform. In such an event Utradefair.in reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Utradefair.in
When You use the Platform or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Platform is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Utradefair.in is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Platform's Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Utradefair.in does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by Utradefair.in.
- Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Platform is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller's acceptance of Buyer's offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual's consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
- in does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. Utradefair.in does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Utradefair.in accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- in is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Utradefair.in cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Utradefair.in shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- in does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Platform and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- in does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall Utradefair.in hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Utradefair.in have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Utradefair.in is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Utradefair.in is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall Utradefair.in hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Utradefair.in have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
Utradefair.in is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify Utradefair.in and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Utradefair.in cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Contents Posted on Platform
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.