Food Universe India
Invites number of initiatives have been taken in recent years to strengthen the ecosystem for promotion of Agriculture, Horticulture, Food Processing, Meat, Dairy & Marine sector. Following these measures, the sector has made rapid strides and emerged as an important segment of the Indian economy. Two major policy developments in the recent years namely Government’s commitment for doubling farmers’ income and Agriculture Export Policy for doubling agricultural exports hold enormous significance.
আপনি এই বৈশিষ্ট্যগুলি উপভোগ করবেন:
অংশ হতে হবে কেন শীর্ষ 10 কারণ Food Universe India
- Hundred plus exhibitors under one roof showcasing their Ten Thousand plus best product in front of Ten thousand plus visitor.
- Prospective Entrepreneurs who intend to set up Processing Industries.
- Make new connections with other sellers and open new doors of opportunity in business globally.
- Get the best available deal on the finest technology and machinery of Industry, which is available no where else.
- Get in touch with the exhibitor and ask them all your doubt, also see the online demo of product.
- Most advance IOT product and Technology in the field of agriculture, Horticulture and Food processing Available here.
- See the latest trending product and technology, about to get launch in the market.
- Stakeholders to gather information about Government Policies and incentives for setting up of Food Processing Units.
- Existing Processing manufacturers / service providers looking for technology upgradation.
- Open the new horizon for your business and search new customer in any corener of the world.
এখানে ব্যবসায় প্রযুক্তির সাথে মিলিত হয়
Promotion of the Food Universe India industries during the current pandemic situation is tough and we need to Communicate effectively and efficiently to maintain customer relationships. In all cases, we should look to build trust with current and potential customers through proactive communication via various digital platforms available in the market. It’s important to stay on top of how changing markets and trends might affect the business, which it intends to bridge the gap between stakeholders of the food Processing Industry. Promotion of these sectors has been one of the major strategies to achieve the objectives under these two policy initiatives.